Set Your Goals Now
Setting goals is fun and exciting. First design your future and envision what your ideal job, career, income, family, relationship etc. will look like. Then start mapping out the steps you want to take to get there.... so super simple.
SUPER SIMPLE GOAL SETTING
Plan Your 2021 Goals in the Super Simple Way
Why set goals?
It's good practice to set goals. You can't achieve what you don't define. Or, as one of my favorite saying goes "If you do not know where you are going, any way will get you there."
- You define what you want in life, business, career, your relationship and your monetary compensation in great detail.
- You decide what success means for you. It will be your and only your own interpretation, designed to fit you.
- With that goal in mind you know where and how to put the pedal to the metal.
- Having defined goals will hold yourself accountable because you are either doing actions that get you there or take you further away from them.
This challenge is called Super Simple Goal Setting. You can add as much detail as you want to be or do start by outlining broad strokes. I am here to support you so that you can get what you want.
Let's get you started by signing up below.
- A download for the Super Simple Goal Setting Tool
- Four short videos that will take you deeper into defining what you want
- You can comment throughout and share with our community.
Check out a super short clip of what you can expect and then sign up:
Beate is one of 200 Thought Leaders to Follow in 2021 by PeopleHum
Beate Chelette is the Growth Architect and founder of The Women’s Code. A first-generation immigrant who found herself $135,000 in debt as a single parent, Beate bootstrapped her passion for photography into a highly-successful global business and eventually sold it to Bill Gates in a multimillion-dollar deal.
As strategic advisor to organizations from start-ups to Fortune 100 global brands, Beate helps organizations to grow through her 5-Star Success Blueprint methodology. Clients call Beate for Leadership and Professional Development, Team Building, Executive Coaching, and Workplace Unification.
Recent clients include Chevron, Merck, the Women’s Legislative Caucus of California Cal State University Dominguez Hills, the Association of Corporate Growth, Advertising Agency TracyLocke and thousands of small businesses.
Beate is the author of the #1 International Award Winning Amazon Bestseller “Happy Woman Happy World – How to Go from Overwhelmed to Awesome”–a book that corporate trainer and best-selling author Brian Tracy calls “a handbook for every woman who wants health, success and a fulfilling career.”YES, I am ready to set my goals