INTENTIONAL IMPLEMENTER YOU HAVE THE DREAM BUT NEED THE TOOLS
You have a business and you are making money. It’s going okay. But, you wonder if this is all the impact you can make? You have a lot more in you. Your success looks like a sign wave. It goes up and it goes down. You are not sure why you can’t seem to break through this pattern and instead put yourself on a consistent upward trajectory. Why is this not working?
The answer is simpler than you think. You need a plan and the tools for three things:
- Clean thinking and that means the clarity of your goal and an unwavering belief in yourself that you can achieve it.
- How-to tools. You already know quite a bit about how to run a business but the bucket full of stuff-that-can-go-wrong is significant. It’s not been a free ride, it's work. You are okay with that. But you know there is more for you to achieve. You need the shortcuts and more tools not another online course...
- Accountability to follow through. If you are like most Entrepreneurs some days are great and you feel on fire. Suddenly your energy drops and you wonder if this is even worth it. So much time and money goes into this and sometimes you ask yourself - for what? You have goals and you can see yourself achieving them but you are not consistent. This needs to change.
Business building is not rocket science. It is actually quite simple.
- Your mindset comes first. Why? If you don’t believe it then who will?
- Actions come next, because if you don’t execute your money generating tasks there cannot be a forward motion.
- Finally you have to make a commitment and accountability to do what you said you will.
The Intentional Implementer keeps it simple. Every week you get an Episode on a topic like lead generation, sales, mindset and mental hacks, overcoming excuses, project management, LinkedIn strategies, which headlines sell and much much more. The Episodes are designed to keep you focused and then, to hold you accountable and make sure you execute your tasks.
Each week you will meet with your peers, your accountability buddies who share your passion to succeed and break through self-limiting behavior. You will find support, humor, compassion and a group of really cool people who love what they do as much as you do.
Each week you have the opportunity to ask questions in the private Facebook Group or get your question answered in the live Q&A that follows the weekly lesson.
When you sign up you get full access to the ENTIRE VAULT with all previous lessons IMMEDIATELY. We don't hold anything back, you can dive in as deep as you want. You will also get FULL ACCESS to the SUPER SIMPLE GOAL SETTING tool. A critically important tool to set your goals. Without goals there is no "there" for you to achieve.
When I designed the Intentional Implementer I thought about business owners who just need something to keep them on track. One hour a week. You can do this. If this sounds right for you sign up. If you want to see what we do you can check out the FREE PREVIEW.
We’d love to have you.
And I’d love to be your Accountability Coach.
HOW YOUR ACCOUNTABILITY MASTERMIND WORKS
The Intentional Implementer is weekly Mastermind and Accountability program that meets every Wednesday LIVE for a 15-20 minute session, followed by LIVE Masterminds in Implementer Rooms in our private Facebook group.
You will get insights into how to grow, build, and scale your business with:
- Weekly accountability
- Support from a group of other motivated business owners
- A safe, no BS environment with real business talk
- Constant reminders to think clean and positively so that you can keep your momentum
Every week, I facilitate a customized session on what matters right now because things are shifting so quickly. Including how to expand vertical and create offers that make your clients want to buy NOW. Join us for as long as it is right for you - either by joining our weekly virtual Accountability Masterminds live with additional access to the Vault of past recordings, or by signing up for Vault-only access. Or, check out the FREE PREVIEW.
We love our clients. They are fabulous, colorful and dedicated to making a difference. Hear it for yourself.
QUESTION 1: How much time do I need?
QUESTION 2: Do I have to watch at a particular time?
QUESTION 3: When and where are the recordings?
Question 4: What is the difference between the VAULT and the Accountability Mastermind?
Beate Chelette is the Growth Architect and founder of The Women’s Code, a professional development company specialized in growing, building and scaling businesses.
Once $135,000 in debt as a single parent, she bootstrapped her passion for photography into a successful global business and sold it to Bill Gates in a multimillion-dollar deal. HuffPost calls her one of ‘50 Must-Follow Entrepreneurs’.
Beate has spoken at Chevron, Merck, TracyLocke, Cal State University-Dominguez Hills, Small Business Development Centers (SBDC), and the University of Hartford. She is a frequent guest on top-ranked entrepreneur podcasts and on business TV shows.
Beate is the award winning author of the #1 International Amazon Bestseller-- “Happy Woman Happy World - How to Go from Overwhelmed to Awesome”--a book that corporate trainer and best-selling author Brian Tracy calls “a handbook for every woman who wants health, success and a fulfilling career”.